Thursday, June 21, 2007

I fear 9 out of 70 common fears

If you get more than 30 you're
paranoid.

If you get 10 or less you're fearless.

People who don't have any
are dummies who want people
to think they are tough stuff.

I Fear...

[] the dark
[] staying single forever
[] being a parent (or a bad one when it happens)
[] giving birth
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[] heights
[] cats
[] dogs
[x] birds
[] fish
[] spiders
[] driving or being in cars
[] flying
[] flowers or other plants
[] being touched
[] fire
[] deep water
[] the ocean
[X] failure
[x] success
[] thunder/lightning
[] frogs/toads
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] mice/rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] crossing hanging bridges
[] death
[] Heaven
[X] being robbed
[] cotton balls
[] cemeteries at night
[] clowns
[] large crowds
[] men
[] women
[] having great responsibility
[] doctors
[] tornadoes/hurricanes
[] diseases
[] snakes
[x] sharks
[] Friday the 13th
[] ghosts
[] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains or railroads
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] being alone at night
[] being blind
[] being deaf
[] growing up
[] monsters under my bed
[x] creepy noises in the night
[] bee stings
[] bees
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[] needles
[] blood ( not my own)
[] dinosaurs
[] the welcome mat
[] feet!
[] having your heart broken
[] being rejected
[] whales
[] your mom
[] your dad
[X] rapists
[] gay people


post it with the subject:
i fear __ out of 70 common fears

No comments: