Saturday, February 07, 2009

Daybook Journal

Outside my window the sun is just starting to come up.

I am thinking that I really need to get going on my day, starting with breakfast and a shower

I am thankful for a new day and a new life. I wonder what direction life will take me?

From the learning room was running appeals yesterday. I like to help out other departments.

From the kitchen is breakfast - homemade egg mcmuffins and coffee

I am wearing my jammies that Elisabeth usually makes fun of, and my beloved, ratty old terry cloth bathrobe.

I am creating a new life for myself.

I am going - I have no idea, but God will point the way.

I am reading or rather, last night I finished The Open Door by Frederica Mathewes-Green which was rather disappointing.

I am hoping to see my parents again on the last day.

I am hearing my little doggie snore by my feet.

One of my favorite things is going food shopping, which I will do this morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: birthday dinner with Cindy and Joan tonight, choir rehearsal tomorrow, Doc and Mari's tomorrow afternoon, I Cantori rehearsal Monday night, working, unpacking, cleaning, laundry.... and I thought that I'd have oodles of free time once dear daughter went off to college! Yaright!

The Simple Woman’s Day Book

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Beautiful list, I love reading these snippets of life.

And, hum, I've not read that book by Kh. Frederica. Disappointing, eh? That's a bummer.

Prayers continue for you, my friend.