Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for March 23rd


For March 23, 2008

Outside my Window…dusk is falling

I am thinking… that my life is changing, but I don't know if its for the better or not, at least not yet

From the learning rooms… I am reading the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) in preparation for my new work assignment

I am thankful for… my spiritual father

From the kitchen… I am missing cheese in the worst way! Especially brie!

I am wearing… flowered capris that DD says look like pajamas and a white tee shirt

I am creating… a new vision of myself

I am reading… ADA

I am hearing… silence

Around the house... the floors need sweeping

One of my favorite things… sleeping

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Tonight: laundry and sweeping; tomorrow: Akathist in the evening; Wednesday: My Feast Day!!!!


A Picture Thought I am Sharing:

"In Church" by Nikolai Bogdanov-Belsky


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Beautiful!

Prayers as you grow, like a caterpillar to butterfly, the end result is good but you know, there's pain during.

And, if I don't talk to you before, my prayers on your Patron Saint Day! Many Years!