Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm a One?

I'm a One? I wonder why I got a different result this time.

the Perfectionist
Test finished!
you chose CZ - your Enneagram type is ONE.




"I do everything the right way"





Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive to live up to their high ideals.



How to Get Along with Me





Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all the work.

Acknowledge my achievements.

I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.

Tell me that you value my advice.

Be fair and considerate, as I am.

Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.

Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I get uptight, but hear my worries first.


What I Like About Being a One





being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal

working hard to make the world a better place

having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself

being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do

being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, and figuring out wise solutions

being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people


What's Hard About Being a One





being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met

feeling burdened by too much responsibility

thinking that what I do is never good enough

not being appreciated for what I do for people

being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am

obsessing about what I did or what I should do

being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously


Ones as Children Often





criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others

refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect

focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers

are very responsible; may assume the role of parent

hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry")


Ones as Parents





teach their children responsibility and strong moral values

are consistent and fair

discipline firmly


Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele


The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages



You liked the test? so please RATE it...
but remember! it had only two questions!!! ;-)










--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose CZ

Would you rather have chosen:


AZ (THREE)

BZ (FIVE)

CX (TWO)

CY (SIX)






My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:




You scored higher than 0% on ABC


You scored higher than 0% on XYZ

Link: The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: