Friday, January 06, 2012

A Photo A Day - January 1 and 6

January 1: A photo of me






January 6: Something that makes me smile


I just love Christmas trees!  I don't really care about all the other types of Christmas decorations; for me, it's all about the Christmas tree.  I want the biggest tree that will fit, and I want it loaded with lights - so many that I cause a neighborhood brown out every time I turn them on - and I want the boughs positively groaning with so many ornaments. This is a picture of the tree in my office at work, it's only 2 feet tall, but it has two sets of lights and about 4 dozen ornaments on it!  Christmas trees make me smile.  Today is Theophany, and I will be taking down my tree here at the office and at home, so it's nice to have a picture to remember!


2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I've left my Christmas tree up on the basis that a/ it is my birthday today

b/ it's Christmas Day in Russia :-)

Denise Norman said...

Happy Birthday! Many Years!